Thursday, November 18, 2010

My 30th, sneak peak

My party on Saturday night was fantastic, although I think it's taken me all week to recover. I'm still exhausted and a little seady 5 days later.

Here are a few snap shots of the evening. Hopefully i'll have some more photos back to share soon. This one I took before I left home knowing that it may be the only nice photo of me all night once the drinks started rolling in. I was right!



My Mum made the delicious cake and my girlfriend Renee posted over the gorgeous decorations all the way from Perth, WA.





It was really nice to be surrounded by my family and closest friends. But there were a few people who weren't there who I missed terribly. I love this photo of my Dad and I dancing. He was a real hit on the dance floor with the girls.



So does 30 feel any different, no not at all. In fact I feel even more alive than ever and ready to conquer the rest of my life, my way!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Please leave me some loving....

Related Posts with Thumbnails