Thursday, October 7, 2010

Exciting times ahead....

I've had some really good things happen this week and i'm really excited about times ahead. I feel like I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I think i've come out a much stronger and wiser person. Well I hope so anyway. I feel like i've ridden a rough wave but there is definitey smoother waters head.

I can't share my exciting news just yet but I promise I will as soon as i'm able.

On other big news. I'm enrolling Cooper in to 'big boys school' tomorrow. I've finally decided which way to go and i'm actually very excited for him. It's the most lovliest school and i'm just so happy with how things have worked out. Even better news is that it's the same school that I actually went to so it's very special. He's so.... excited about the idea of having a uniform and even more excited about the fact that the school has a 'really big swimming pool'. Oh how I love how kids appreciate the finer details in life. So whilst he's worried about the size of their pool i'm super impressed with their approach to learning and just how up to date they are with the latest technology. They're a research based school so it's going to be very interesting times ahead for my little Cooper. I still can't believe he's going to be going to school next year. I guess i've still got 4 months to get used to the idea.

I hope everyone is well, ciao for now.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. glad everything is goimng well for you hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    It's nice to have something positive to focus on that's for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some loving....

Related Posts with Thumbnails