Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My baby turns 2

Happy Birthday to my gorgeous little man Blake.



You have given me two of the happiest and most wonderous years and I love you so much. I still can't believe that was 2 years ago that you came flying in to this world kicking and screaming and full of life. You haven't changed a bit. You're growing up way too fast for my liking but at the same time i'm so proud of the little boy you're growing in too. Cooper loves having a little brother like you and your Mummy & Daddy adore your cheeky and affectionate nature.



I still can't believe you were once that little. Who would have thought something so sweet and innocent would turn in to a stubborn and independant little toddler. But I wouldn't change you for the world. You are perfect just the way you are, attitude and all.





Today it's just you and Mummy at home so I think we'll go and have your favourite lunch, Sushi Train of course. And then tomorrow night when your Daddy gets back from his work trip we'll have a cake and special dinner and then of course your birthday party on Sunday with all your friends and family. The party that Cooper has insisted be a "Wiggles" party which I know you'll love because for some reason you love those silly 4 men dressed up in colourful skivvies.

Happy Birthday my big 2 year old spunk. I can't wait to watch you grow and learn as each year passes. I'm so proud to call you my son. Being your Mummy is the BEST job in all the world.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some loving....

Related Posts with Thumbnails