Saturday, July 3, 2010

Some random facts about me

So I thought i'd start this blog off with some random facts about me. For those who don't know me you might get an insight in to my strange and wonderful world and even for those who do know me you might learn something you never knew about me. This is just thrilling isn't it.

So......

I'm 29 years old.
Born in the beautiful country of New Zealand
Moved to Australia with my family in the late 1980's
Went to school here on the Gold Coast
When I grow up I want to be a Lawyer. Ok so that was back in high school.
I secretly wish to be a Midwife and deliver babies for a living
My favourite colour is Coral, in fact I think it's more of an obsession
My favourite flower is Orchids
My favourite food is Sushi, followed closely by chocolate
My favourite drink is a Lychee Caprioska
I'm obsessed with asian culture
My house is filled with buddha's and i'm not talking about the size of my buddha belly
I admire my parents and family means the world to me
My favourite holiday destination is Thailand
I want to retire somewhere in the South Island of New Zealand
I secretly miss New Zealand so much it hurts
I'm getting a Tattoo for my 30th birthday in honour of my birth country
I always wanted children, 4 actually
My boys are the best thing that has ever happened to me
I love spending time on or near the water
I'm addicted to gorgeous fabrics and textiles
I would love to one day own a health food shop/cafe and inspire others to live well
I love taking photos, especially of my boys. They have permanent retina damage from the flash
I love entertaining and having people over
I love baking and cooking with my boys
I love practising yoga and I desperately wish I had more time to do so
My dream is to one day have a small lifestlye farm and have a fully sustainable life

OK so that will do for now.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some loving....

Related Posts with Thumbnails