Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Winter wonderfuls



We are very lucky with our winters here on the Gold Coast. We really don't get too many weeks where it's super cold like down south in Sydney or Melbourne. I've really been enjoying the crisp cold mornings, of course as long as I have my cup of coffee in hand and my Elmo slippers on. They are definitely my winter staples. Although my back hasn't enjoyed winter this year. You know it's a sign of getting old when your body aches in the colder months. Well I am going to be 30 this year.

We've had some amazing sunsets these last few weeks. Sunrises and sunsets are one of my favourite things in this beautiful world of ours. Thankfully my boys are great at sleeping in past sunrise time in winter so we've enjoyed more sunsets this year.

These are some of the gorgeous sunsets we've had at our house lately. There is definitely something magnificent about the beautiful colours in the sky when the sun rises and sets again. Nature really is amazing isn't it ?






If you squint and stand on your left leg you can see the slither of the moon just above the cloud cover down the bottom.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some loving....

Related Posts with Thumbnails