Monday, July 19, 2010

Tis the party season

This time of year we have lots of friends and family who celebrate their birthdays and on top of that we've had a Christening, 30th Birthday Party, Engagement party and also a Wedding coming up. We had 3 birthday parties in one weekend this weekend just gone and i'm actually kind of glad it's over for a while. I think the next birthday party will actually be Blake's who's turning 2 in September.

It's actually been a little surreal this year watching the 'babies' of the group turn 2 and even 3. It really does make you realise how quickly time goes by and sometimes I just want to stop time and turn it back. I'd kill for one more snuggle of Cooper has a newborn or to feed Blake one more time. And no i'm not getting clucky. Just reflecting I guess. It certainly makes you realise how you have to cherish every moment and not take anything for granted. I feel blessed in every way. Sure the last twelve months have brought a lot of turmoil to my life but I also know that there are alot of other people out there who have it a lot worse and i'm just so grateful for what I do have and I try and remember that every day.

Anyway kind of got off track there. Here are some photos of my gorgeous boys in their party best.

Cooper & Blake with their good friends Jackson & Thomas on the morning of Georgia's Christening



Cooper enjoying the party festivities of Thomas's 2nd birthday party



My boys in the car race at Xavier's 3rd Birthday









Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some loving....

Related Posts with Thumbnails