Thursday, August 12, 2010

Have a laugh

A friend of mine emailed this to me last night and I really wanted to share it with you. It made my day. Out of the mouths of babes.

I was out walking with my 4 year old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away from her and I asked her not to do that.
"Why?" my daughter asked.
"Because it's been on the ground, you don't know where it's been, it's dirty and probably has germs" I replied.
At this point my daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked "Mummy, how do you know all this stuff, you are so smart."
I was thinking quickly "All Mums know this stuff. It's on the Mummy Test. You have to know it or they don't let you be a Mummy"
We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes but she was evidently pondering this new information.
"Oh... I get it" she beamed. "So if you don't pass the test you have to be the Daddy."
"Exactly" I replied back with a big smile on my face.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some loving....

Related Posts with Thumbnails