Friday, April 29, 2011

What Royal Wedding?

I wasn't that interested but I got totally sucked in and I'm sitting here like a romantic fool with tissues in hand. I just wish Princess Diana could have been there to watch her son get married. She would have been so proud of her two sons. As a mother of two boys it just makes me so sad. I can't imagine missing out on my sons wedding.

I guess I'm a romantic fool after all.

Just had to share this that I just saw on Facebook. I thought it was hilarious.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Yes, me too Beck. It made me think about how much poor Diana has missed out on. Not fair.
    It was a glorious event. Worth every bit of time spent watching the whole thing. Loved her dress!
    It's difficult not to be swept up in a royal wedding... they don't happen very often :o)
    P.S. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog post yesterday xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some loving....

Related Posts with Thumbnails