Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm getting a makeover

Well my blog is anyway.

I'm so excited. There's nothing like a change and as they say change is as good as a holiday and I could sure do with a holiday right now. And as that's unfortunately not on the cards, well not for a while anyway I'm giving my blog a freshen up. The ever so lovely Danni from Robertson Photography & Design who I went to school with is helping me out with all of my crazy ideas and actually making them look good. She is so talented and I can't wait to see what she comes up with. And of course I can't wait to share it with all of you.

I have a hint for you. I'm pretty sure the new design will include some form of Damask. Funny that. I told you I have a thing for that pattern.


Anyway that's the only hint I'm giving you.

Oh I'm so excited.

Have you ever had a blog makeover? Or are you addicted to changing the look all the time? I know plenty of blogs that are different every time I visit them.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. I've recently changed my blog look... it needed it, badly! It was a shabby, dog's breakfast before ;o)
    Looking forward to your new look Beck :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super excited to see the new look

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog background. Having a blog makeover is on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some loving....

Related Posts with Thumbnails