Saturday, May 14, 2011

Where has everything gone?

Damn you blogger!!!

I can access my blog again, obviously. But where is my last post?
And more importantly where is my brand new bog design? I'm so mad at you right now. All of Danni's hard work and it's gone Arrgghh. So not fair. I'm not impressed.

I'm up at 5-30am because my back is giving me grief and I was at least hoping everything would be back to normal.

Did everyone else lose there last post before Blogger went down?

Photobucket

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Hey Bec, I must have been one of the lucky ones because my last post is still there. In saying that I didn't post anything around the time of the 'Blogger black-out'.

    I've just found you through blog love. Good to meet another mamma of boys :). Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure did. Lost last post and all the comments. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't too worried about my post missing it's the new design I'm devastated about :-(

    Thanks for following Jacqui I'll go check out your blog now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your visit!
    Yes, I lost a post as well and all the comments on the 2 posts before that :( Feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!! I was another statistic, but more than anything I was so sad that I lost valuable comments. Everything else can be replicated but the comments cannot.
    Hope it didn't cause you too much stress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear that. I have lost some comments during the maintenance too. I heard some even lost followers in the process. Hope you could still get your design back, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it's very frustrating. I hope my new design will be up again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I managed to lose two posts and a heap of comments. Naughty blogger. So glad it's back!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some loving....

Related Posts with Thumbnails